We are a group of dedicated community members focused on working collaboratively to address and prevent our community’s misuse of substances. We come from all walks of life, experience levels, educational backgrounds and lifestyles. If you are passionate about seeing change in our community then there’s a place for you in our coalition.
We operate under the Drug-Free Communities Grant and we are a member of the Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA). Through CADCA our coalition has access to the best evidenced-based strategies, research, and coaching to assist us in meeting our goals.
Check out the winners of our 2022 Anti-Vaping Calendar Art Contest
Why Are We Concerned?
- 23.7% of students tried smoking a cigarette
- 45.8% of students tried an electronic vapor product
- 52.7% of students had at least one drink of alcohol
- 12.2% had binged drank
- 37.2% had used marijuana
- 18.4% had been offered, sold, or given an illegal drug on school property
- 19.75 had taken a non-prescribed pain medication or misused it
Data from: 2019 Youth Risk Behavior Survey
Clark County Partners in Prevention uses evidence-based prevention strategies to reduce substance use in youth.