We are a group of dedicated community members focused on working collaboratively to address and prevent our community’s misuse of substances. We come from all walks of life, experience levels, educational backgrounds and lifestyles. If you are passionate about seeing change in our community then there’s a place for you in our coalition.
We operate under the Drug-Free Communities Grant and we are a member of the Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA). Through CADCA our coalition has access to the best evidenced-based strategies, research, and coaching to assist us in meeting our goals.
Join our monthly COALITION MEETING
2624 Lexingtion Ave. 45505. Second Floor
Date: Second Friday of Each Month
Time: 10 A.M.
Why Are We Concerned?
What do Parents think? (2023 Clark County PIP Adult Perception Survey)
- 63% Do not believe youth substance use is inevitable
- 79% Think youth are getting alcohol from their home and friends
- 60% Think youth are drinking in a friend’s home
- 39% Support legalization of recreational adult use marijuana
- 43% Do not support legalization of recreational adult use marijuana
- 18% Are not sure about legalization of recreational adult use marijuana
30-DAY PAST USE OF SUBSTANCES IS HIGHEST AMONG ALCOHOL AND MARIJUANA
YOUTH PERCEPTION OF RISK OF USING SUBSTANCE
YOUTH PERCEPTION OF PARENTAL DISAPPROVAL